We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The individual personal information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and services and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
We do reserve the right to share or sell aggregate data or analysis derived from said data such as trends and insights about groups of people.
We collect and store the following personal information on you. We do this in order to run the services we offer to you. Without these we couldn’t carry out the service you are using.
- Facebook ID - The ID Facebook assigns to each of their users. We need to to determine attribution and to identify you on our platform.
- Grace.Health ID (UUID) - We assign a randomly generated ID to every user as well that helps us give users who deleted the bot but came back a better experience.
- Time zone - We need this to make sure your reminders are delivered at the time you wish them at. We also use this to tailor notification times so they don’t coincide with your sleep time.
- Cycle and period length - We need this to offer you our period tracking feature.
- Pill reminder status and time - We need this to offer you our contraceptive pill reminder feature.
- Locale (language and country) - We need this to give you a personalized experience.
- Gender - We need this for analytical purposes.
Data Processing Partners
We will disclose the data we collect from you to certain third parties who use personal data in delivering their services to us, they use data securely and confidentially and under strict contractual controls in accordance with data protection laws and enforced by the Company.
We send personal data to the following sets of data processors in order to perform our services:
Cloud storage providers
- This is in order to safely and securely store your data;
- GH Solutions AB uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the site. Although GH Solutions AB owns the code, databases, and all rights to the GH Solutions AB application, you retain all rights to your data.
Advertisers and analytics providers
- If we decide to engage advertisers to promote our products and services, the advertisers and their advertising networks may require anonymised personal data to serve relevant adverts to you and others. We will never disclose identifiable information about individuals to advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help our advertising partners provide a tailored and targeted campaign, relevant for a sub-section of our users (for example, women in Paris). In some instances we may use personal data we have collected from you to enable our advertising partners to display their advertisement to their target audience;
- We also use analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- Partners include Facebook Ads and Analytics, Google AdWords and Analytics and Mailchimp.
Your Legal Rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please see below to find out more about these rights:
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you. If you require this, then please reach out to our support team via the in-App chat function.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. If you require this, then please reach out to our support team via the in-App chat function.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data. This is in situations where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Please note that any requests in relation to the restriction of the processing of your data means that we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may have to cancel your use of Grace.Health Services but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, which you can then transfer to an applicable third party. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you. If you require this then please reach out to our support team via the in-App chat function.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide Grace.Health Services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may have to cancel your use of Grace.Health Services but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.