These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of services regarding Grace.Health, female health service on Facebook Messenger from GH Solutions AB (℅ Grace Health, Sankt Eriksgatan 46, 112 34 Stockholm, Sweden) (the “Company”).
By accessing this website or the chatbot Grace.Health (the “chatbot”, “bot” or “Grace”), you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use our services if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The Company does not and will not grant you any right to access or browse or to use our services without your willingness and ability to be bound by all of the terms and condition of this agreement.
If the Company believes that you are making unauthorized use of the bot or that you are in violation of these terms, it may suspend or terminate your access to the services without any notice. This may result in a loss of your data.
1. By accepting these terms and using the bot, you represent that you are at least 13 years old. If you are under 18 and/or have not reached the age of maturity according to your country’s law, your parent or legal guardian must accept these terms on your behalf.
2. You may use the bot for the sole purpose of interacting with the service provided by the Company on the platform. The Company reserves all other rights. The chatbot Grace does not provide medical advice. This chatbot should not be used in medical emergencies and does not support emergency calls.
3. The following restrictions apply to you when using our services and/or bot:
4. You may not modify, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the bot (except to the extent this is authorized by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation). You may not use the bot in any way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree; you may not use the bot to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; you may not use the bot to engage in activity that is false or misleading or that is harmful to you, others (including children), or the bot (e.g., transmitting viruses, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others); you may not use the bot to share inappropriate content, advertising, spam, spyware or malware; you may not use the bot to gain (or attempt to gain) unauthorized access to any service, data, account or network by any means, you may not infringe upon the rights of others; You may not use the bot anywhere other than the platform where it is made it available, unless the Company explicitly enabled such uses.
5.1. You represent and warrant that, when using our services, you will obey the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Services is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property generally.
5.2. You agree not to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute any content, information or other materials in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
5.3. YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VIOLATIONS OF ANY LAWS AND FOR ANY INFRINGEMENTS OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU BEAR THE SOLE BURDEN OF PROVING THAT CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS DO NOT VIOLATE ANY LAWS OR THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
6. User content
6.1. “User Content” is any content, materials or information (including without limitation, any text, information, graphics, messages, photos, images, information contributed to our database and works of authorship kind), data, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, that you upload, send, email, display, perform, distribute, post or otherwise transmit to us, at our request or on your own, on, or through the Services (such as messages), whether in connection with your use of the Services or through the use of any Third Party Websites or Third Party Services or otherwise, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.
6.2. You grant every right to the Company to use any content and data that you submit via the bot as necessary for the Company to provide its service to you. This data may be used for commercial and research purposes.
6.3. You grant the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, service providers, partners, sublicensees, successors and assigns a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, assignable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license (as well as consent) to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, transmit, edit, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, perform, display and otherwise use any User Content (in whole or in part without the use of your name) worldwide and/or to incorporate the User Content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual and proprietary rights (collectively, the “Rights”) that may exist in such User Content.
6.5. We are not responsible for maintaining a copy of any material we remove from our Services, and we are not liable for any loss you incur in the event that Content you post or transmit to our Services is removed.
6.6. The company reserves the right to (i) remove, suspend, edit or modify any User Content in its sole discretion at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such User Content or if the company is concerned that you may have violated these Terms & Conditions), or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove, suspend or block any User Content. The company also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as the company reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms & Conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of the Company and its products, its users and the public.
6.7. The company disclaim any perceived, implied or actual duty to monitor user content and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for the information provided herein. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any user content, including, but not limited to errors or omissions in any user content, or for any loss or damage of any incurred as a result of the use of any user content through our services.
6.8. The Company stores the conversations in order to improve the services it provides to the users. The data is non-identifiable based on our data storage structure. We only use this data without the User’s personal data and on a statistical level.
7. The bot may be subject to international technology control or export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the bot.
9. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your state or country. This agreement doesn’t change your rights under the laws of your state or country if the laws of your state or country don’t permit it to do so.
10. Disclaimer of warranty: The bot and the service accessed via the bot are provided “as is” “with all faults” and “as available”. You bear the risk as to its quality and performance. The company gives no express warranties, guarantees, or conditions in relation to the bot. To the extent permitted under your local laws, the company excludes any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
11. Limitation on and exclusion of remedies and damages. To the extent not prohibited by law, if you have any basis for recovering damages, you can recover from the company only direct damages up to the amount you paid for the bot or USD$1.00, whichever is greater. You will not, and waive any right to, seek to recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages from me. If your local laws impose a warranty, guarantee or condition even though these terms do not, its duration is limited to 30 days from when you begin using the bot. This limitation applies to: a) anything related to the bot or services made available through the bot; and b) claims for breach of contract, warranty, guarantee, or condition; strict liability, negligence, or other tort; violation of a statute or regulation; unjust enrichment; or under any other theory; all to the extent permitted by applicable law. This limitation applies even if: a) this remedy doesn’t fully compensate you for any losses, or b)I knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
GH Solutions uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the site. Although GH Solutions owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Grace Health application, you retain all rights to your data.